Before she was Leelah Bean, she was Sassy Pants aka Blossom. Sassy because of the ATTITUDE. Pants because it looks like she sat in some brown paint and is now wearing little pants. So, as I knew there would be, we had a few lovely days of puppy honeymoon where she was all sweetness and only a touch of spice.
HAHAHA like THAT would last. Sassy Pants is back in full form. I have not been able to take pictures of her because it's A) impossible to catch creatures moving that quickly on film, even with the shutter set at something like 2000 (honest!) and B) how could I possibly take pictures of her while simultaneously removing the table from her mouth... followed by a shoe, a computer cord, the door of her vari-kennel, my other dog's tail... and so on. Yes, I would have to have eight arms to successfully photograph and manage her right now. I actually gave her a thimble of Nyquil to steal this time on the computer *joking*.
Leelah Bean has a new hobby. It's very specific. She stands still for a quarter of a second. She then rushes towards to couch in her lopsided puppy run and jumps AT it with all her energy. Given that she is small enough to put in your handbag, she cannot make it onto the actual couch. She can, however, startle other sleeping dogs, bite human hands or any other moving thing, and generally be a mini-horror.
Her second hobby is something close to swimming. Except instead of a pool, she is using the water bowl. And instead of jumping in, she is dumping the water all over the floor. It is quite a show since the water bowl is bigger than her. She grabs it with great determination and drags it slowly across the floor, starts thumping it to gain momentum (or perhaps as a signal for me to come running into the kitchen), and then finally has the great moment and dumps it all out.
She's fabulous, Miss Pants!
Adopt Charm!
13 years ago
1 comment:
ArthurGOOD was so obsessed with the water dish as a pup, that I had to switch to a tiny bowl and fill it all the time, because he would otherwise dig all the water out. zxc <-- from Dahlia. Dahlia *loves* water too! ;)
Post a Comment