Leelah Bean turned 3 months old on Wednesday! It's been a crazy few days so I didn't have time to update. But all is good in Leelah land. She weighs 13.2 pounds! I think she's enormous... but then I see her littermates and am reminded what a baby bean she is.
We were very excited to see Dandelion at puppy class on Wednesday night. He is big and beautiful! Leelah Bean was very confident and focused in class. She made a good friend in a little pistol of a Sheltie and also played with Dandelion. I'm being a little protective about who she plays with so we kept it at that for a bit. At times, she can be quite the freshy with other dogs. She has two modes - gushy and submissive or the ballsy, in-your-face mode. So we're working on finding the middle ground of being confident AND polite.
Back at home, she is awesome. Wonderful with handling, playful, sweet and still at that pliable young age of being a tiny little dependent cuddlebug. I am trying to work in as many good behaviors as possible since I know that in a month or two, she will be a little spitfire.
Currently, we are petsitting for a couple of little dogs. She has been hanging out in her ex-pen and playing a lot outside. She's still adjusting to the ex-pen and has recently acquired the habit of moaning (yes, moaning!) when I leave the room. It's quite the pathetic display!
All is good in Leelah land and I'm having a lot of fun seeing the changes she makes every day as she grows up.
Adopt Charm!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment